, and a selection of snacks.
Not helping were the hoards of panic-buyers, who loaded their shopping carts with months’ worth of products, further cleaning out shelves that could not be restocked for other customers.
With supply levels low and demand levels high, we must在线看的免费网站黄2019 expect prices to increase. And our economic smarts do not fail us, the U.S. Labor Department. Data shows a great majority of grocery store categories have become pricier from March 2020 to April 2020.
Here’s by how much:
- Fresh biscuits, rolls, and muffins: Up 4.7%
- Cereals: Up 1.6%
- Rice and pasta: Up 2.5%
- Bread: Up 3.7%
- Cookies: Up 5.1%
- Crackers: Up 4.0%
- Uncooked ground beef: Up 4.8%
- Uncooked beef roasts: Up 5.0%
- Pork chops: Up 7.4%
- Pork roasts, steak, and ribs: Up 10.1%
- Fresh whole chicken: Up 7.1%
- Frankfurters: Up 5.7%
- Fresh fish and seafood: Up 4.2%
- Frozen fish and seafood: Up 5.8%
- Eggs: Up 16.1%
- Milk: Up 1.5%
- Apples: Up 4.9%
- Oranges and tangerines: Up 5.6%
- Canned vegetables: Up 3.6%
- Frozen vegetables: Up 2.7%
- Soups: Up 2.6%
- Snacks: Up 3.8%
- Instant coffee: Up 2.5%
在线看的免费网站黄2019See the full set of data .